Training with menstrual cramps is a struggle, but it can be done. Apply our cream to your stomach and lower back to relieve pain at least one hour before your workout.
Apply cream to affected area 3-5 times daily.
Temporary relief of abdominal pain associated with menstrual cramps.
Candelilla Wax. Shea Butter. Menthol Crystals. Black Pepper Oil. Eucalyptus Oil. Turmeric Oil. Clove Oil. Clary Sage Oil. Spearmint Oil.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If you are pregnant or lactating women, are taking any medication, have a medical condition including kidney problems or obstructed bowel, before taking this or any supplement consult your healthcare professional. Wash hands after use.
- Eucalyptus Oil - Cooling oil with powerful antiseptic ingredients.
- Black Pepper Oil - Works to distract pain with warmth.
- Clary Sage Oil- Contains antispasmodic properties that reduces uterus spasms during cramps.
- Black Owned. Women Owned. Athlete Tested. Chemist approved.
- Vegan. Cruelty Free. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free.
- Warm Up.
- Made with LOVE in New York, NY.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.